Tickets £10 per person -Buy tickets online
(redeemable against £100 order, with £5 going to St Michaels Hospice)
As we have grown as a business, we have decided that this year we will be hosting a full portfolio tasting as a part of our pre Christmas offering. For those of you in any doubt as to what this means, we will be showing the wines of all the producers we represent in the UK (for a highlight list see below), as well as the full range of Wines, Champagnes, Whiskies and Spirits we will have an offer for Christmas.
The event will take place at Ashe Park Estate at the Party Barn, kindly loaned to us for the evening by Mr and Mrs Graham Hazell, a fabulous venue, perfect as a backdrop for such an event. We will be donating a proportion if the ticket price to the charity St Michael’s Hospice, and we will be providing food in the form of tapas from our producers supplying the Overton shop. We would urge you book your tickets early as we have only a limited number available and demand will be high!
We hope to see you there and we think this is going to be one of the finest Christmas tastings we’ve seen!
- Champagne Joseph Perrier: Hosted by Martin Gamman MW, this will give you an insight into one if the most delicious, family owned ‘Grand Marques’ houses
- Focus on Terroir: Compare the Terroirs of Sancerre with those of Chablis, as well as the intricacies of the variances within the communes. We will be using the wines of Pascal Gitton and Patrick Piuze, two of the great terrorists of France
- A preview of our new New Zealand agency, Staete Landt Mapmaker from Marlborough
- The new troops from Bordeaux, including a tasting of some recent, much sought after, vintages (and one or two older ones!)
- The new vintages of Castell d’Encus, including Acusp and Quest, which form part of one of Neal Martins (Robert Parkers man in Spain) most highly scored estates in NW Spain
- A spotlight tasting on Ports and Madeira, as well as some fabulous sherry.
- A range of brilliant, own import, wines aimed for Christmas parties and winter drinking.
- And of course all the new vintages from Cheveau, Manoir de Carra, Labastida, Domaine de L’R, Ludo Chanson, Domaine de la Graveirette, Bachey Legros, Mas des Restanques, Forjas del Salnes, Dominio do Bibei, Monte Tondo, Buglioni, Spinifex....